Unidesk is growing. We're looking for smart, creative people who want to be at the forefront of desktop virtualization. If you're interested in becoming part of the next great software company, please send us your resume. While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. Unidesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Unidesk seeks an Account Executive (AE) to join our successful Sales Team in the red hot desktop virtualization market.
As an Account Executive you will be part of a territory sales team with direct responsibility for closing new business, expanding existing customer deployments and engaging channel partners. In summary it is an incredibly dynamic role that will test your hunting, farming and channel engagement skills each and every week.
The role is based in our corporate headquarters, Marlborough MA.
In this role you will need to:
- Bring great passion and energy to work each day
- Gain experience and knowledge relating to the current limitations of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly & annual quota
- Be confident in positioning Unidesk's value proposition from director to CIO level
- Ruthlessly qualify opportunities
- Know the "why" for Unidesk and how we make our customers' lives easier
- Work with channel partners to help them to cultivate and advance Unidesk opportunities
- Some travel into the territory
- 2+ years selling high-tech software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Innovative & creative at leveraging social media tools to identify and engage leads
- Relentless in the pursuit of success
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education & experience
Unidesk is hiring Agile Test Engineers to join our engineering team developing cutting edge virtual desktop management software.
Unidesk is all about customer delight and that drives our Agile development process with a strong focus on product quality and responsiveness to customer needs. Our test engineers are members of our product Scrum teams, working hand in hand with the product owner and product developers to define, develop and deliver the features that our customers need. We need detail oriented individuals with an affinity for learning complex IT software and working on a fast paced team.
Sound interesting? If you're passionate about building great products and delighting customers, read on...
In this role, you will need to:
- Work closely with the product owner and software developers to understand features and help deliver those features to an outstanding level of quality.
- Test new features as part of a story-driven Agile development process with a strong focus on understanding customer use cases.
- Help setup the Unidesk product in complex environments for third party compatibility testing.
- Identify bugs through systematic testing, assist developers in the reproduction of those bugs, and then verify those defects have been addressed.
- Participate with the rest of the team in the design and development process of new features, helping to bring a customer viewpoint and point out inconsistencies or weaknesses.
Successful candidates can come from all backgrounds, but some things that will help are:
- Experience in a technical discipline from school or work.
- An aptitude and talent for testing-you find failures no one else has seen before and you're interested in taking those skills to the next level.
- Proficiency with Windows desktop environments.
- Experience with virtualization products is a plus.
Unidesk Engineering is hiring! We’re a hard-core Scrum organization working with technology that ranges from Windows drivers to Silverlight UI. We’re looking for smart engineers that thrive in a highly collaborative environment and love to learn. We’re all about customer delight at Unidesk and that means building high quality software that delivers innovative solutions to managing desktops in a virtual environment. Watch our 4 minute demo. Check out The Buzz on our customer page.
Here’s what the successful candidate will have:
- A passion for building high quality software. Do you like to brag about your unit test coverage numbers? Nice! We like that.
- Loves hard problems. Want to bang out some easy code? Not here. We do the hard stuff; deep integration with Windows and VMware, large scale, complex workflow. Take a look at the technology section on our website; we need the best for this team!
- A no fear attitude to learning. Swarm that story. Pair program. Build that skill set list.
- Thrives on collaborative design and implementation
- A team player. We work in scrum and sit in team rooms. Egos get checked at the door. We learn from each other and help each other.
- A passion for customer satisfaction. We do what it takes to delight our customers.
We have a number of positions open so our desired experience list is broad. No, you don’t need them all! These are just the really interesting ones. Remember, we’re all about learning.
- Windows kernel development (file system drivers, application virtualization, registry)
- Business logic for large scale enterprise systems. We use .Net and C++
- User Interface design and development. We use Silverlight.
We are seeking a Technical Support Engineer to provide support for customers, VARs, and Distributors via telephone, email, WWW and on-site. This position requires periodic after hours availability.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, this position will be based out of Marlborough, MA.
We offer a competitive salary, career path for growth, equity, and positive work culture.
- Primary responsibility responding to prospect/customer technical issues:
- Answer technical product questions
- Work with customer to resolve problems they might have in deploying and using the product
- Triage/root-cause customer problems
- Provide technical solutions for user configuration errors and known problems
- Reproduce customer problems and deliver problem scenarios to QA
- Develop work around when possible
- Submit Bug reports to engineering and work with them to determine root cause and permanent resolution
- Provide regular status reports to the customer and sales team
- Track problems to ensure timely resolution
- 5+ year in 24/7 customer service for a Software Vendor or helpdesk delivering internal supportin a Windows/Linux environment.
- 2+ year designing and implementing 500+ seat desktop management solutions (either physical PCs or virtual).
- 1+ year supporting virtualization technologies such as presentation, application, or desktop virtualization, back-end virtualization technologies such as server or storage virtualization. Desired not required
- Experience with following products and technologies, including:
- Operating systems including Windows XP/Vista/7 and Linux
- Windows Active Directory
- Windows Terminal Server
- Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager
- App-V (Softgrid)
- Understanding of application packaging, and application and operating system provisioning and patching procedures
- Experience with server and storage virtualization solutions such as VMware ESX & Hyper-V and SAN/NAS
- Understanding of configuration and management of networks, including load balancers, firewalls, proxy servers and clustering
- Microsoft, VMware and/or Citrix technical certifications
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Trouble-shooting skills
- BS/CS or equivalent preferred
- Ability to work well with others across organizations
- Passion for customer success, and willingness to go the “extra mile” to satisfy customers
- Excellent organizational, customer service, communication, and account management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and respond quickly to changing situations
- While this role does not require extensive travel, you may need to travel onsite to a customer occasionally